American Fire Systems is a full-service fire protection company that provides fire protection and security systems and services for residential and commercial facilities. On February 25th, 2002, American Fire Systems, Inc. officially opened for business. As founders David Stone, Cody Huff and Craig Branstetter were told by a friend, it was opened on “A Shoestring and a Prayer.” It must have been a blessed shoestring and a powerful prayer because more than 21 years later, AFS is one of the premier Fire Protection Company Contractors in Texas.
Fire Protection & Life Safety Solutions
AFS provides turnkey fire protection system installation solutions for residents, developers, property managers, facility owners, and commercial clients. Comprehensive fire protection and life-safety products include:
American Fire Systems team provides ironclad fire protection services for families, business owners, and properties around Houston and beyond. After assessing your vulnerability to fire, smoke, and life safety risk, our experts install and maintain fire alarms, sprinklers, and more. For your peace of mind, we also perform the routine maintenance and inspections that safeguard your system’s operation and longevity.
Commercial & Residential Fire Protection
American Fire Systems supplies turnkey fire protection services for residents, property managers, facility owners, commercial clients and residential. Comprehensive offerings include:
- Fire Detection & Fire Protection
- Fire Equipment Repair Services
- Maintenance Services
- Inspections & Verifications
American Fire System designs and installs electric security systems tailored to the most challenging commercial and residential facility requirements. Regardless of project complexity, our licensed Security Protection Specialists recommend security system installation solutions that safeguard lives and property while meeting the latest code requirements and industry standards. Security systems are the most common type of early warning and deterrent and may include:
- Perimeter Protection: Cost-efficient and requiring little maintenance, is the basic line of defense for a security system. When any perimeter device is tripped, they activate promptly to notify the occupant, business owner and sound the alarm.
- Interior Protection: May consist of different devices such as motion detection sensors, infrared beam detectors, and acoustic sound-activated devices. These devices make a good addition to the basic perimeter alarm systems.
- Standard Communication: Alarm systems when activated communicates this information to a central monitoring station, guard station, or directly to the responding agency. The standard way to communicate is over telephone lines.
- Cellular or Internet Communication: In today’s electronic world most homes and businesses no longer have plain old telephone service. So, the preferred method of communication is through the internet or by cellular. Most electronic security devices have a very high detection rate when installed properly.
Markets We Serve
Each property and industry have unique fire risks, security vulnerabilities, and life-safety requirements. AFS helps you safeguard occupants and properties by scheduling a comprehensive, onsite inspection. Security system installation and fire protection expertise includes:
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Family Properties
- Multi-Unit Properties
- Single-family homes
- High-rises & condominiums
- Apartment complexes
- Commercial & manufacturing facilities
- Office parks
- Retail spaces
- Restaurants & food service establishments
- Healthcare & medical facilities
- Educational institutions
The American Fire System Advantage
AFS began primarily in the greater Houston area, but branched into the Austin/San Antonio markets, and now has recently opened an office in Dallas/Ft Worth. Licensed in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas & Colorado as a fire protection company, AFS is consistently adding new clients, along with maintaining the strength of reliable relationships with its 21-year client base.
American Fire Systems, Inc., its founders, management team and core staff have the absolute certainty of knowing our business was created, grown and continually blessed by God and our Savior Jesus Christ. We are here to provide a stable and secure job, an income providing for our many families, and the ability to save for a retirement where we can meet our financial needs, while continually giving back to various communities and programs across the state, passing along the blessings we have received.